Sunday, September 5, 2010

Welcome to my blog

Good morning passengers,

After talking  about it for a couple of weeks I've finally started my blog up. Inspired by regularly being asked "you must have some stories as a cabbie", I've decided to start this blog so that when I can't be bothered talking to you I can just redirect you to my website.

I can't claim credit for coming up with the idea myself, it's been done before in Sydney. Adrian Neylan is Sydney has apparently been doing this for ages - his blog is at http://www.cablog.com.au/.

Anyway - I hope you enjoy. I'll try to be witty and insightful but it will probably just end up as pointless ramblings  as I try to get to sleep after another night of too much coffee. If all else fails I can always just put up a funny picture of a cat.


No comments:

Post a Comment