Friday, November 19, 2010

Whatever floats your boat

Been pretty slack with using this blog - turns out it's quite hard to think at 4 in the morning after driving for 12 hours straight.

Last night was a funny night.

A couple of nights ago I left my phone in the Taxi and rather than bringing it back to base the day driver dropped it off at lost property at the Airport. Decided to go straight out to the Airport to pick it up. On the way out I was sent a radio job from Hamilton and decided it was worth a shot taking it as they are usually to the Airport anyway. Turned out it was to Newstead and then after that I got another Job straight away back to Coopers Plains. So after an hour I was back where I started from and still didn't have my phone.

My second last job last night was from the City to Woodridge. The two people in the back had obviously decided that it would be fun to root in the back of cab. It is actually surprising hard to driver with the back of the taxi bouncing up and down. Hard to stay focused too - good thing they didn't notice that I missed their exit and had to loop back around, adding about fifteen bucks to their fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment